The Mission of Church Doctor Ministries:
The transformational change of the Christian Church toward the effective implementation of the Lord’s Great Commission to make disciples of all peoples. (Printer-friendly PDF version)
The ministry of Church Doctor® Ministries has impacted people on every continent since 1975.
What We Value: (Printer-friendly PDF version of values and beliefs)
- God deserves our very best.
- Precision is of the essence.
- Servanthood is our posture.
- Treating the causative issue, not the symptom, is the best stewardship of time.
- We guard the stewardship of time, money, and human resources with accountability to God, recognizing faithfulness in small things permits faithfulness in large things.
- Out of respect for other workers and best stewardship (even for those who follow us), we go beyond “doing the work” toward “building the ministry” — by developing systems, procedures, and repeated patterns of productivity.
- Our work ethic is based on a strong commitment to be most productive for God’s work of world evangelization.
- We remain flexible to the changing needs of our client churches and Christians, yet focused on our purpose (I Cor. 9:22).
- We remain open to change and innovation.
- We conduct ourselves in a manner above reproach.
- We will deal with conflict and communicate with each other according to the direction of Matthew 18.
What We Believe:
- There are already enough Christians in the world to win the world.
- Christians and churches need to be educated, motivated, and encouraged to fulfill the Great Commission.
- The primary purpose of the church is to fulfill the Great Commission.
- God wants the lost to be found and brought into the church.
- Lost people matter to God.
- Grace-centered mission requires indigenous, culture-sensitive strategies and methods.
- People are saved by grace alone.
- Only Jesus Christ builds the church.
- God uses people to reach people with the Gospel, which is the power of salvation.
- The growth of the church includes growing up, together, out, and more.
- God gives each person different spiritual gifts to be used for the building up of the body.
- Great people, ministries, and churches do very few things very well.
- Our goal is to be used by God to contribute to a move of God, beginning with renewal in the churches and leading to revival in the world.