Church Doctor Ministries is looking for a bookkeeper to join our team. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Christian interested in helping our team grow. If you have bookkeeping experience, specifically, Quick-books and online banking and bill pay experience we have an important place for you in ministry.
If you would like to be considered for this part-time position on our team please read the position description here, and email your resume and three references to Tracee Swank, email@example.com. No phone calls please.
POSITION SUMMARY: This team member will perform a number of diverse bookkeeping and administrative duties required for the advancement of the core mission of Church Doctor Ministries. This position requires exceptional communication, organization, and follow-through skills to be applied in all aspects of work completed. This position requires an active, committed Christian with a heart for helping churches, pastors, and ministry leaders become most effective at reaching more people for Christ.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs specific bookkeeping duties related to all financial aspects of the non-profit ministry. Must be ethical in handling sensitive financial information, follow specific financial operating standards, and apply biblical stewardship principles to financial processes.
- Responsible for data entry, monthly financial tracking and reporting, bill paying, vendor relationships, and maintaining accurate records related to finances.
- Responsible for managing payroll systems, and working with professional accountant for all tax filings and ensuring all legal requirements of ministry are met.
- Responsible for assisting with donor data management, donor profile maintenance, and maintaining accurate donor and development records.
- Generate reports for the ministry leader and assists with the preparation of financial reports for the Board of Directors.