Feel called to serve the local church in a unique and challenging way?
Perhaps serving on the Church Doctor Ministries team could be just the way for you to use your gifts and skills to serve in ministry. Our non-profit ministry is expanding its reach and we have several opportunities available for people to serve on our team. If you are interested in any of these opportunities please email your resume, summary of ministry experience (paid or volunteer), and letters of reference to Tracee Swank. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
POSITION SUMMARY: This team member will perform a number of diverse bookkeeping duties required for the advancement of the core mission of Church Doctor Ministries. This position requires exceptional communication, organization, and follow-through skills to be applied in all aspects of work completed. This position requires an active, committed Christian with a heart for helping churches, pastors, and ministry leaders become most effective at reaching more people for Christ. This is considered a called position with a non-profit Christian Ministry. Christian Ministry experience is required.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Performs specific bookkeeping duties related to all financial aspects of the non-profit ministry. Must be ethical in handling sensitive financial information, follow specific financial operating standards, and apply biblical stewardship principles to financial processes.
2. Responsible for data entry, monthly financial tracking and reporting, bill paying, vendor relationships, and maintaining accurate records related to finances. Works with the Office Manager and Ministry Accountant to follow ministry financial processes. Must use QuickBooks Online for all systems.
3. Assists the Office Manager to make sure the ministry is exceeding high standards of quality, professionalism, accuracy and stewardship related to all financial matters, policies, and procedures. Assists in holding ministry team accountable to these high standards and expectations.
4. Must be able to use key time management practices to achieve most efficient and effective results. Must have a passion for precision and accuracy to perform high-end administrative work.
5. Generates reports for the ministry leader and assists with the preparation of financial reports for the Board of Directors.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Interested individuals should email cover letter, resume, and three references to Tracee Swank, email@example.com.