Feel called to serve the local church in a unique and challenging way?
Perhaps serving on the Church Doctor Ministries team could be just the way for you to use your gifts and skills to serve in ministry. Our non-profit ministry is expanding its reach and we have several opportunities available for people to serve on our team. If you are interested in any of these opportunities please email your resume, summary of ministry experience (paid or volunteer), and letters of reference to Tracee Swank. (email@example.com)
Do you know a strong administrative leader looking for a new adventure serving in ministry?
We have an immediate opening in our ministry team for a committed Christian looking to use their administrative gifts to help us grow and advance our ministry.
- Part-time or full-time, depending on availability and experience
- Hourly rate with compensation incentives
- Flexible schedule, paid time off, holidays, and other benefits
- Involves performing diverse administrative duties involving light bookkeeping, event planning, client support, executive-level administrative support, and management
- Must be able to serve in our office in Corunna, Indiana, or in Defiance, Ohio (not a remote role)
- Must have ministry experience, paid or volunteer
- Must be a committed Christian who feels called and committed to serving our team long term
Interested individuals should email cover letter, resume, and references to Tracee Swank, firstname.lastname@example.org.