The word “hallelujah” could be translated into the words “hooray for the Lord!”
A modern version of Psalm 106:1 would read:
“Hooray for the Lord! Thank God! And why? Because He’s good, because His love lasts.”
On this Thanksgiving, 2019 — there are some legitimate concerns:
- Many churches are declining.
- Half (50%) of Americans now claim no church.
- Mass shootings, government gridlock, and the drug crisis continue.
This Thanksgiving, we want you to focus on two realities:
- We have statistical evidence that unchurched people — people without Jesus — are increasingly hopeless.
- However, hopelessness is a sign of receptivity to God and to your church.
Meanwhile, focus on this: There is a major move among Christians, waking up to mission field USA and asking for help. Consequently, this year, so far, Church Doctor Ministries has helped three times as many churches as in all of last year. You can thank God for that this Thanksgiving!
But we could do so much more! So, this Thanksgiving, please:
- Thank God for this ministry.
- Ask God to provide financial provision.
- Ask God if you should support this work.
This Thanksgiving, we thank God for you — and all of our prayer and financial support partners.
Have a great hallelujah Thanksgiving!
Kent R. Hunter, Founder
Tracee J. Swank, Leader
Church Doctor Ministries is a member in good standing of The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Contributions are solicited with the understanding that Church Doctor Ministries has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.