Experience Kingdom culture that is transforming churches and changing lives.
- September 1-8, 2022 or April 13-20, 2023
- Registration Price: $2,300
- Contact Nicki at email@example.com or 1 (800) 626-8515 for more information
- Aaron will contact you to pay online via PayPal or Quickbooks invoice
- Click the button below to download and complete an application.
September 1-8, 2022 – Arrive by 5 p.m. in Manchester, England, on Thursday, September 1, 2022. Trips ends in London, UK, on Thursday, September 8, 2022.
April 13-20, 2023 – Arrive by 5 p.m. in Manchester, England, on Thursday, April 13, 2023. Trip ends in London, UK, on Thursday, April 20, 2023.
The tentative schedule for both trips includes stops in Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, and London, England.
You will experience:
- The most spiritually powerful worship you have ever encountered.
- A personal session with the most knowledgeable analyst of the Christian movement in Europe, with implications for the US.
- Unique interactions with the pioneering outreach movement of Holy Trinity Brompton in London, England, and a visit with the leaders of Alpha.
- An inspiring session with leaders of Worship Central, producers of the most inspirational, cutting-edge worship music in the world today.
- Teaching from those whom God has used to lead cutting-edge revival in previously declining churches.
- Personal teaching and presentations from pioneering leaders of church revitalization and the fastest-growing church planting movements in the UK.
- Interviews with Christian leaders reaching third-generation, previously unchurched young adults.
- Personal interaction with key leaders of turnaround churches.
- The most powerful and effective gospel outreach to make disciples in the inner city in Manchester, England.
- The interactive pub life of British culture. Each afternoon, our group will meet for debriefing and discuss what we experienced, focusing on the questions: “How will this work in North America? What will it look like?”
Individual traveler cost/fee information
Individual trip fees, September 2022 or April 2023 trip = $2,300 (plus personal airfare)
- Must be paid in full by July 1, 2022, for September 2022 trip
- Must be paid in full by September 1, 2022, for April 2023 trip
- Due to the nature of international travel planning, trip fees are nonrefundable. Credits and vouchers will be available for rescheduling a future trip.
Individual trip fees include:
- Hotel/lodging in all cities visited
- All in-country transportation, including taxi, train, and shuttle fares
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Some lunches connected to host site meetings
- Presentation donation to host sites
- Books, materials, and supplies needed for each teaching session
- Post-trip coaching and follow-up assistance with personal action plans
Special Church Doctor Network Immersion Pricing Packages
Designed for your whole church to benefit from the immersion experience
One (1) Readiness for Renewal Assessment or Church Vitality Profile for your entire church. Your church will receive a written report with 10 key recommendations to help your church move forward.
Two (2) seats on the 2022 England Immersion trip
Six (6) months follow-up coaching (scheduled post trip)
Package One price:
$6,800 by July 1, 2022, for SEPT 2022 trip.
$6,500 paid in full by September 1, 2022, for APR 2023 trip (Save $300)
All of Package One PLUS
Two (2) day Onsite Visit with your church with a trained Church Doctor Consultant. Consultant will meet with key leaders, discuss results from assessment, and help with the creation of 10 key action plans for your church to implement.
Package Two price:
$9,000 plus expenses for one consultant (Save $1,000)
Package Two must be booked by July 1, 2022, for SEPT 2022 trip or September 1, 2022, for APR 2023 trip.