Church Doctor Ministries is seeking a person to fill the following position. This person will work in the office in Corunna, Indiana.
Position Description (Printable PDF Version)
Job Title: Ministry Office Coordinator
Reports To: Ministry Leader, Operations Manager
Location: Corunna, Indiana
POSITION SUMMARY: The Ministry Office Coordinator will perform a number of diverse duties required for the advancement of the core mission of Church Doctor Ministries. This position requires exceptional communication, organization, and follow-through skills to be applied in all aspects of work completed. This position requires an active, committed Christian with a heart for helping churches, pastors, and ministry leaders become most effective at reaching more people for Christ.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure all financial aspects of ministry are meeting IRS, ECFA, Board of Directors, Executive Leadership guidelines.
- Oversees all administrative efforts of the ministry following established systems, procedures, checklists, and holds others on the team accountable. Is the administrative leader for the ministry.
- Maintain and manage all ministry calendars. Communicate updates, coordinate logistics of ministry activities, events, meetings, services.
- Develop and maintain donor data base and all financial reporting required for donor development. Responsible for donor correspondence, reporting and meeting requirements set forth the ECFA.
- Performs general administrative tasks to keep the office operating efficiently and effectively. Delegates administrative tasks and assignments to appropriate team member.
- Responsible for the management and accountability of staff team members to accomplish tasks and work in accordance to the values, vision, vehicles, mission and philosophy of ministry of Church Doctor Ministries.
- Responsible for facilities management and upkeep.
- Actively participates in ministry wide donor development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have exceptional computer skills – Microsoft Office Products, database management, internet use.
- Be efficient in the operation of office equipment – multi-line telephone system, copier, printer, fax machines.
- Have at least two (2) years college experience, associate’s degree, some level of higher academic training.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new things quickly and adapt to changing ministry environment.
- Must have ministry experience or served in a non-profit setting.
Ideal candidate should:
- Be a strong Christian, active in their faith.
- Have the spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, wisdom, discernment, faith.
- Must be able to take initiative, hold others accountable to high ministry standards and expectations.
- Strive for delivering high quality, professional work to our clients and ministry partners.
- Should have a “get it done right” attitude and be able to be a ministry/office place leader able to hit the ground running.
- Should be aggressive in meeting timelines, excel at paying attention to details, and achieving ministry goals.
To be considered for this role in our ministry candidates will:
- Email resume, cover letter, references to Dave Beare, email@example.com.
- Complete an initial candidate survey.
- Submit writing samples.
- Complete other ministry surveys including a Spiritual Gifts Inventory.
Revised June 27, 2016 TJS