- There would be no Easter if the Body of Christ had not risen from the grave.
- There would be no hope of eternity if the Body of Christ had not risen from the dead.
- The New Testament calls the church the Body of Christ!
However, many churches are declining – on the path to death. As one American church leader noted, at the present rate of decline of Christianity, North American Protestants have only 27 Easters left to celebrate. That’s the year 2043 – the end of Christianity, at the present rate of decline. In other words, a child born today, at age 28, will not find a church for worship on Easter.
How do you face the reality of the decline of American Christianity? At Church Doctor Ministries, we have learned how to tap the renewal and resurrection power of Jesus Christ. We have spent almost 40 years developing ministry help that God uses to reverse the trend and raise up the local Body of Christ. We have developed proven New Testament strategies and written about them in the book Who Broke My Church? 7 Proven Strategies for Renewal and Revival.
God has blessed us with breakthrough, biblical understanding. However, we cannot do this alone. We can’t do this without your help.
- Most of all, pray for us, pray for the Christian movement, pray for churches to seek renewal.
- Generously contribute financially, regularly – above and beyond what you give to your local church.
- Consider putting Church Doctor Ministries in your will. We are here for the long haul!
Our nation is a mess without Christ. God’s answer is healthy, growing, mission active churches. Pray for nothing less than a resurrection of the local Body of Christ. It happened before. It can happen again. Jesus lives!
Kent R. Hunter Tracee J. Swank
Founder, Church Doctor Ministries Leader, Church Doctor Ministries