Dear Ministry Friend/Supporter,
You have been instrumental in reaching thousands of churches on six continents over the past 40 years to help spread the message of Jesus Christ! We are thankful for:
- God’s gracious power – He loves people and guides all believers to reach non-Christians with the Good News of His love in Jesus.
- And, the prayers and financial support of thousands of people like you help us do what we do.
Make no mistake, there are more people, in more churches, who would thank you for your prayers and support – and the work of this ministry – than you could imagine! Your generosity is making a difference!
Another monumental breakthrough is about to occur.
For the last 15 years, with the support of people like you, we have worked tirelessly to seek God’s direction. The goal? Learn about what could help Christians the MOST, at a breakthrough level. Over the last decade, people like you have helped us to develop a system, test it, and prove that it works. All of this has been put into a book.
Who Broke My Church? 7 Proven Strategies for Renewal and Revival is considered, by the third largest publisher of trade books in the world, to be one of the most exceptional helps for Christians and churches in recent times. For Church Doctor Ministries, it is a lifetime breakthrough. To God be the glory!
One church association leader said this about the book: “Remarkable insights, penetrating critique, surgical precision. This book is one that many of us have been waiting to read for a very long time. I don’t know anyone, or any agency, that has done this kind of work that represents the vast majority of congregations in America.”
Many who have read the manuscript ask one question: “Are you prepared for the landslide of church leaders who will be calling for help? Honestly, we are not. We need to add staff. Please help us be prepared as we raise $300,000 over the next 10 months. Your support will help to:
- Support the churches yearning for more direction throughout North America and beyond,
- Continue to offer services to third-world Christians at no cost, and
- Remain true to the teachings in 2 Corinthians 8:1-7 by excelling in the grace of giving.
Together, we can be part of the solution to this world that desperately needs Jesus Christ.
Kent R. Hunter, Founder Tracee J. Swank, Leader