- How accessible is the company? When you call does someone answer? Is the website handy and can you acquire quickly the info you are searching for? Are you pursued with any care by representatives?
- What is A. M. Best’s rating for the company, Superior, Excellent, or Good?
- Is the coverage offered adequate for your needs? Being under covered can be harmful.
- What is the company’s claim record as far as servicing claims?
- Does the company add a number of helpful resources that may prevent claims as well as educate your non-profit to be better at managing risk?
- Does the agent of record, you are dealing with, seem clearly aware of the company’s character and does he or she respond promptly to your inquiries? Are they more interested in securing your policy than servicing your particular needs?
- Does the company have a reasonable system to work with you in making premium payments? Will they go monthly, quarterly, or every six-months to help you make payments?
Dennis L. Kutzner, Certified Risk Assessor
Church Doctor Ministries