This trip is for pastors and church leaders who want to open their churches to the movement in England, in its third decade—and is just beginning in North America.
- Help your church get a jump on what God is doing to reach unchurched people
- Learn how declining, traditional churches experience resurgence
- See how aging churches reach out effectively to young adults
- Experience how Christians effectively reach the hard core, secularized, disenfranchised masses who are turned off to church
- Discover how to implement renewal and change in your church, without traumatic division
- Spend personal time with one of Christianity’s world experts of the Christian movement and learn the surprising realities of how and where God is working…and why
- Learn from leaders in the London “desperation church planting” movement, restoring dying churches through an amazing strategy
- Rub shoulders with top Christian songwriters and learn what God is doing next in worship and music
- Experience the phenomenal outreach methods used to effectively redeem the most challenging inner city environment, transforming the least and the lost
- Interact with world class leaders in intimate small group settings
- See, first hand, ministries in action
- Worship at one of the most exciting cathedrals in the world, known for its innovative outreach as well as its beautiful architecture
- Interact with those God is using in turnaround churches
- Experience the world class British pub culture
- Receive personal attention from your consultants, as you take what you experience and form a personal action plan for your life and ministry or church
- See the sights of London: Big Ben, Westminster Cathedral, the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace
- Worship at Holy Trinity Brompton, birthplace of Alpha and the church planting movement God has used to turn the decline of Christianity in London to an amazing turnaround
- Visit The Message Trust, a remarkable ministry in Manchester, England, the “Detroit” of Europe, and birthplace of the Industrial Revolution
- Visit and tour the English countryside.
- Ride the famous British rail through the beautiful English countryside
- Join in discussions each day, as you learn and grow, and tap the expertise of your coaching consultants, and apply your experience to your own church or ministry
- Enjoy the wonderful British food, from fish and chips to roasts, leg of lamb, try mushy peas, and taste test European beers, ales and wines, as you choose
Before or after this ministry trip, you are free to travel on your own. Many travelers use this trip as an opportunity for additional sightseeing adventures. Some suggestions: Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Mainland Europe. In the UK: The London Theatre, Museums, cathedrals, Stonehenge, Bath, the Beatles Museum in Liverpool.
You are responsible for your own airfare and travel to England. We will meet at 5 pm in Manchester, UK on April 27, 2015 and spend the week together in Manchester, Sheffield, and London. We will finish the afternoon of May 4, 2015. You are responsible for your own airfare and plans after 5 pm on Monday 4, 2015.
The total price is $2500 and includes:
- Hotel, Train, Taxi, Transportation in Manchester, Sheffield, London
- A full English Breakfast each morning
- Tour ticket and sightseeing in London
- One book and other materials
- Consultation and coaching time before, during, after your trip
- Trip booklet and Action Plan materials
- (Dinners and free time will be on your own or with the team)
Please take a moment to pray about joining us in April! If cost or your budget is a factor Church Doctor Ministries can provide to you a donor/fundraising information kit to help you join with support partners in your church and network. This is a great way to share the experience with others!
Please contact Terry Atz at email@example.com or 1-800-6262-8515 for more information on the 2015 England Immersion Trip to Manchester, Sheffield, and London! You don’t want to miss out on this experience.
- Print and share PDF flyer
- Read More About Immersion Excursions in this short PDF booklet by Kent R. Hunter
- Hear what past participants say about this Immersion Excursion